Well Camille is now seven weeks old. Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies. She is getting so big its amazing. I love this little girl so much and I can't even remember life without her. I feel like I haven't seen anyone in a while so I thought I might give everyone a couple of updates on our family.
Jimmy is working at Larry H Miller in Bountiful and doing really well. He was the top salesman last week and we are so proud of him! I think he enjoys being around the cars and people :) He loves to spend time with Camille and is such a great daddy. She always smiles at him and waits up for him to get home when he works late. When she is fussy all I have to do is make sure she's fed and hand her off to him and she'll fall asleep on his chest.
I am still trying to heal up from delivery and finally starting to get some energy back. I had my six week check up last week and the doctor said everything looks good except for a couple spots that won't heal from tearing. Hopefully it gets better soon so I can feel in "Tip Top Condition". I started work again today and I already miss Camille. The good thing is that my mom is taking care of her and as a mom I'm grateful that the one who raised me is taking care of her. She's the person closest to being like me Camille could get. I'm so lucky to have wonderful parents to help out. I'm trying to help my dad's company get all of his data entry in one central location and hopefully in a couple of months I can work from home. I'm just grateful for the opportunity he is giving me to do this.
Our sweet sweet Camille is growing like a weed! She is almost too big for the newborn clothes but still has trouble fitting in the three month. Her feet are long and she already has a couple pairs of shoes that don't fit her. She loves to smile and talk and loves her Nana. She loves to take baths and even tolerates lotion now. She's got strong neck muscles and likes to sit up in our arms and watch people. Grandpa Wallis loves it when she visits and likes to show her off to his painting students. Grandma Wallis loves it when she sees her, but unfortunately Camille likes to poop when she holds her. Grandpa Zundel bought her 'Your Baby Can Read' DVDs and hopefully she'll be able to read him a bedtime story in a few months.
Unfortunately we have to go to the doctor today...I think she has thrush and she cries every time I try to feed her :( poor baby! Hopefully the doctor can give her something to help.
Camille's Aunt Jenny took some cute newborn pictures of her. She did such a wonderful job and it was so fun to spend time with her family.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Updates! Updates!
Posted by Samantha at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Good update. The pictures are beautiful. If Camille is 7 weeks old, that means that someone in my family has been sick for 7 weeks. I hope you heal the thrush up. I'm sure they gave you some goo to wipe in her mouth. Poor baby. Way to go Jimmy on the job! I'm so glad he's doing well. I know how you feel about being so glad that your own mom has your child. I never worry about my kids when my mom has them. Again, great update!
I wish I could have taken more. Little stinker. I am getting a new camera so wahoo for that.
Glad you guys are surviving. If we ever left the valley we'd visit. But we kind of like living in a bubble.
so fun so sad she has Thrush that has got to be hard. It's so hard to see them sick. I can't believe how fast they grow. IT's crazy
Post a Comment