Friday, September 14, 2012

Wow!  I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted something on my blog.  Life has just been pretty hectic and I haven't really found the time.  I feel like I've jipped Camille out of a little lime light since I haven't posted about her since she was four months old.  But luckily for any of the 6 people who will actually read this blog I won't bore you with rehashing the last year and a half (unless you really beg for it :D)

So recently we moved to American Fork.  I've had mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand I love knowing where everything is and feeling like I can actually go and do things during the day by myself.  And its nice having an on call babysitter (yay for Nana) just 10 minutes away from me.  On the other hand now I really don't want to leave the valley because everything is just soooo far.  Which is sad because I really do miss the Wallis'.  And heaven knows they never leave Weber county, so....We keep trying to make the trip at least once a week.  I justify the move because of the fact that we always had to travel in either direction from Bountiful to see family anyway since nobody came to see us.  Now its just a longer drive in both direction.

Camille loves our new place...it has stairs she can climb to her hearts content.  She's getting surprisingly good at them.  It makes me a little nervous when she applies that knowledge to cement stairs outside by herself though.  She is a ball of energy and she doesn't ever stop.  All I can think is, "all the things I could accomplish with a shot of that".  She is definitely a little girl and I LOVE it.  I'm sorry but I just couldn't even imagine having a boy.  They can't possibly be as fun as a little girl.  At least for moms!  She loves to have her fingernails and toenails painted, loves to help clean the house (more like hinder but she tries), she loves her "babies", shoes, necklaces, purses, and loves when I pretend to put make up on her when I do mine.  <3 p="p">



She's also big into water.  I mean she would be in the pool or even a bath all day long if I let her.  Number of times she's climbed into bath water left in the tub (I should know better) after she's dressed in her jammies....3.  It makes her daddy pretty upset lol.

She also loves animals, especially horses.  I took her to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving point and loved seeing all the animals.  She gave me a heart attack though when she took off running towards the horses pulling the wagon ride.  Those things were huge and she got close to their kicking range.  :(  I was not pleased with her needless to say.  We finally let her get on the pony ride (after waiting an hour in line).  It was a two minute ride and when it was over....lets just say we had to quickly leave the premises after that.

Anyway thats it for now.  I'm multi tasking like a boss taking two online classes and blogging at the same time but maybe I should be taking online classes and working at the same time :D  I'm still selling real estate so if you know of anyone looking to buy or sell you make sure to call ME.  SAMANTHA WALLIS 801-695-8015.  I know how to treat my clients right :D


1 comments:

Megan Cahoon said...

Samantha that would be fun to do a play day sometime. We are super excited to be having a girl it will be fun but so different! Camille is cute, I can't believe how big they are getting!

Post a Comment