Saturday, November 10, 2012

Random stuff during crazy times!

I'M PREGNANT.....






just kidding!  It seems like everyone is waiting for the news lately.  I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning on it for a little while longer.  Its funny that before Camille people were begging for me not to have a baby and now that I've already popped one out I should be reproducing like a machine.  LOL But really, we have been talking about it, but then Camille pulls some crazy stunt and I'm like, "yeah I'm good for now".

Things have been really busy lately for all of us.  I started working full time again in accounting.  That's really been keeping me busy...and providing lots of headaches.  But its been a good change.  Camille has been staying with my mom for daycare about 4 times a week and they both seem to really enjoy it.  And I enjoy having a sense of just me again for a few hours everyday instead of just mommy. 

Camille has now learned to take off her clothes...and diaper.  Its so frustrating.  The other day she came downstairs butt naked with POOP all over her.  And she had rubbed it into the carpet.  Needless to say I was not happy at all!  I keep trying different tactics to keep her diaper on.  We tried leaving her in onsies because she can't figure out the snaps at the bottom.  But she ended up just stretching the neck out and pulling it down to get naked.  I don't know what to do other than potty train her but I really just don't have the mental energy for that.  I even have to safety pin her pjs shut every night because I've found her naked during the middle of the night soaked in bed.

Sorry I know its short and not really cohesive but I felt the need to blog, with nothing to really blog about. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment