So I really did mean to update this sooner. But hey, I feel like I'm pretty on top of this blog seeing as the last one I created got one post period. But it was a dang good post!
So last night was kind of traumatic. I had my doctors appointment last night (don't worry she's doing really great) and my doctor told me that as of January 1st he's quitting his OB practice. Apparently he's not going to be around to deliver Camille. Which is kind of annoying considering I spent 8 months hardly getting to know this doctor and now one of his partners is going to come in and take over. I mean its kinda stressful being pregnant anyway without having to worry about a COMPLETE stranger getting as up close and personal as any person can.
But I'm trying to be okay with it and not freak out more then really nessecary. Especially because the reason for his decision is this lovely little story:
I just feel so bad for him. The poor guy doesn't even have any answers. I was kinda shocked though that he even was working yesterday. He was about an hour and a half behind, which isn't unusual and when I asked him if he had had a lot of deliveries, he said "no, I don't want to get into it but my son who's a soldier died." Umm kinda throws the whole appointment into a state of shock.
I guess I'll see how his partner does though. Or does anyone have any good recommendations? I'd like to stay at the Circle of Life if I can.
In happier news, my nursery is almost complete! My mom has a lot of suggestions to add to it, and if she wants to do them thats great! I am just to tired to really have an opinion about it at this point. And since my brother left on his mission last week, it'll give her something to focus on.
Anyway hopefully I'll do better on my updating next time. Maybe when this baby finally comes I'll have cute things to post about instead of sad stories.
Oh! the other reason why my night was traumatic....my father-in-law made me watch skating with the stars. I thought I might die when that one judge started to skate. You know Scott's got a disease when he sits there watching it and Kathy walks out of the room. He was so excited for it. However I do appreciate him getting me into Dancing with the Stars. Go Bristol!







2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your Dr. that's so sad, and sad that he can't deliver your little girl. And I love the name if you are naming her Camille super cute. Maybe she will come a little early and he will be able to deliver her!!
Wow that is horrible news about your dr. Dr Bierer is mine at Circle of Life and he is amazing!! And I really think my Dad enjoys those shows!
Post a Comment